- There's a long list of injured players that sat out practice or spent the majority of practice on the trainer's table. The list includes: Hershel Dennis, Marc Tyler, Emmanuel Moody, Desmond Reed, Travon Patterson, Mark Sanchez, Kevin Thomas, Cary Harris, Alfred Rowe, and Luther Brown.
- Vidal Hazelton attempted to participate in today's practice however he was pulled out of practice by Coach Morton. Morton apparently didn't want him practicing on a sore knee.
- Jamere Holland was practicing this morning. I'm hoping he will participate in the evening practice because I have yet to see him practice in full pads.
- Position Switch: Garrett Green the former quarterback turned safety turned quarterback is now working with the receivers. Green may be the most versatile athlete on the team. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw him kicking field goals tomorrow. I almost forgot that he also participated in kickoff coverage last season as well.
- As expected Aaron Corp received a lot of reps at quarterback today. The highlight of the day for Corp was a deep completion to Brandon Carswell down the right sideline. Or maybe it was when he scrambled out of the pocket throwing on the run to David Ausberry for a touchdown.
- I'm not sure whether or not Shareece Wright is injured but today the second string corners were Vincent Joseph and Jim Abbott. Scary I know.
- The defense continues to get pressure on the quarterback forcing JDB to throw the ball away or dump passes off to the tight ends.
- Joe McKnight had a good practice displaying soft hands catching out of the back field. The play of the day for McKnight was when he out-jumped Keith Rivers to haul in a pass from Booty in the redzone.
- Carroll spent time after practice talking to the receivers and tight ends about the importance of hand placement when making catches. Carroll used a number of receivers and tight ends to demonstrate his point as he rifled balls at them. Vidal Hazelton takes the prize for best hands.