Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend roundup

Sorry for the late Monday post but here were the "gamebreakers" this weekend.

1)R.I.P. Mirko Cro Cop
Who the hell saw that shit coming? I mean, most amatuer fans of the UFC weren't familiar with Cro Cop's ground skills since his striking skills (via Youtube) are what he's known for. Cro Cop was on his back early and was getting handled, but no one saw Gonzaga winning via KO. Arlovski/Werdum was disappointing, but i applaud my favorite UFC fighter( Pit Bull) for not fighting the other man's game. Bisping destroyed Elvis, but Bisping almost got submitted after Elvis stunned him with a knee at the beginning of the 2nd round. Good card all around, just wasn't feeling the Spike commercials. Next up: Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell versus Quinton "Rampage" Jackson May 26.

2) My valuation project sucks dick . This class makes me want to be a fuckin zoologist.

3) Jay's party: I love beer, but not when its flying through the air,which is what one drunk chode tried to do around midnight. Its too bad Jay is such a nice guy, because if it was my bash, I would have destroyed this guy, or hired someone to demolish him. I don't like blood on my button downs.

4) Entourage: The cameras haven't started rolling on Medellin yet, so Vince and E are trying to hold out. Ari is regaining his swagger and is not far from his old self. It was only a matter of time before Vince got to fuck his new agent. Very niiceee.....I like!!

8 comments:

mel kiper fan said...

What about the NBA Playoffs upsets we witnessed. Sixth seeded Denver took out #3 San Antonio, #6 New Jersey over #3 Toronto, and in the biggest shocker #8 Golden State took out the best team in the league #1 Dallas.

Joey said...

I don't really wanna remember Dallas losing game 1. But thanks for reminding me.

mel kiper fan said...

Sorry Joey, I'm just a fan of the underdogs and I just love NBA Playoff Game 7's. I doubt the Mavs will get pushed to seven though. By the way the Bulls are looking good too. Ben Jordan lives...

PCbestever said...

I've never been a fan of boxing, wrestling, or any professional fighting (unless you include the WWF). But after witnessing the Soul Caliber style death strike Gonzaga gave to Cro Crop, I just might become a UFC fan. Honestly, I thought Cro Crop was dead.

timothylutes.com said...

My prediction, Ari will be back in business with Vince soon. Vince will get too attached to his new agent, and she thinks it's just going to be a hit it and quit it ordeal. And they really need to make it an hour long show, this half hour stuff blows.

Joey said...

Nice prediction tim, but you have to go further than next week's episode to get some kudos.

RG3 said...

What about Luol Deng's impressive 33 point outburst in Game 1 against the Heat? He had an encore of 26 points in Game Deuce as well. The Bulls are gross... plain and simple. Don't they also get the Knicks' first round pick this year because of the Eddy Curry trade?

On another note, Cro Cop got his shit ruined badly on Saturday. Gonzaga gave him some Sweet Chin Music, except replace "chin" with "temple".

mel kiper fan said...

Damn, Vincent Chase gets to bang Amanda, can't wait till Sunday's episode