Friday, April 20, 2007

Weekend prospects

This weekend is gonna be huge in many ways for the bloggers here at USC Sports Talk. Some of the things we look forward to this weekend include ( in no particular order):

1)Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls: I have been waiting for this match-up for quite some time. Wade, his bum shoulder, and his band of misfits will have their hands full with Ben Jordan and the Baby Bulls. Yes, I spelled that right for all you self-correcting douchebags. I don't see the Heat winning this and I'll hedge with the Bulls in 6.

2)UFC 70 on Saturday Night: One of UFC's most stacked cards in a free viewing on Spike TV. Great lineup and one that cannot be missed under any circumstances. I'll take Cro Cop in the first round via TKO, standing up that is. Cro Cop's left kick will knock down a brick wall, but be wary because if this fight goes to the ground, Gonzaga has the Brazilian jiu-jitsu skills to keep this fight close. I'll take Bisping by decision and my boy Andrei Arlovksi via TKO in the first round. Arlovksi will again prove he has one of the deadliest uppercut/ straight right punches in the game.

3) Jay's hooka-party: We'll let you know how it goes. If it goes.

4) My Apple valuation case for my Analysis/Valuation class. I can't say I am looking forward to rummaging through 10-K and 10-Q financial reports, but nevertheless, I have to deal with that bullshit this weekend for an extended period of time.

5) Random shit: We all know how it goes down at the apartment. Anything and everything can happen on a whim. So we'll see. No earplugs needed.

Have a great weekend guys. Comments welcome.

1 comment:

RG3 said...

Wow. I don't think anyone expected Cro Cop to get bitched like that. I'm surprised he didn't suffer a leg injury after his knee twisted like that.